- Goto https://www.plex.tv and create a user account.
- Email your Plex username to email@example.com Indicate what you’d like access to (everything, kids tv, kids movies, adult tv, adult movies). While waiting for a reply email, follow the rest of the steps to setup the software.
- Goto https://www.plex.tv/media-server-downloads/#plex-app and download the Plex client installer.
- Install the software as you would any other software. Launch the software when finished installing.
- The first time you install Plex and run it, it should ask you to login. Login using the same credentials you made on the website in step #1.
- Use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate the menus and enter to select.
Scroll down to the Video menu and change
Local Quality -> Original
Remote Quality -> Original
Online Quality -> Original
- Press “Escape” button however many times necessary to get back to main screen.
- Exit the Plex application gracefully one time to ensure the settings save.
1 – Press Escape key or click on user profile button on top menubar
2 – Select “Exit”
- Restart the Plex app and enjoy all the videos once your account is setup on the timflix server.
Use the backslash key \ to toggle fullscreen mode.
Use the arrow keys to navigate TV / Movie sub-folders
Playback seem “laggy” ? Try pressing spacebar to pause for 5 seconds and unpause. Usually this will fix things.